This winter has been unbearable. Right!? This week has been relatively warm, but I’m sure the temperature will drop back down again. But, if they don’t, I will not be complaining!
I’ve put together a list of 11 indoor winter activities in NYC (other than binge watching your new favorite Netflix show). If you’re not in NYC, don’t fret. I bet you can find similar activities in your hometown. And, if you’re here for fashion, you can skip straight to the bottom for outfit details.
- Do a Bottomless Brunch
- Host a Game Night
- Visit a Museum
- Sign-up for a Cooking Class
- Sur La Table is a popular one in the city.
- See a Show
- I haven’t seen any shows recently, but Mean Girls is on my list!
- Have Afternoon Tea (or Cake!)
- Go Shopping (Indoors)
- Attend a Sports Game
- We don’t have tickets for this season, but last year we went to a Knicks game which was fun!
- Go to a Food Market
- Head over to Chelsea Piers
- They’ve got it all! Bowling, mini golf, an arcade, etc.
- Play Chef
- Browse through your favorite food blogs for some inspiration. I most recently made a few Mexican dishes from Cookie and Kate.
Those are all of the indoor winter activities off the top of my head! Are there any other indoor winter activities that you enjoy?